generic viagra no prescriptio discount canadian cialis suhagra generic viagra is good cheap cialis viagra lowest price discount viagra
As we get to the end of the year, management committees and corporate boards are in the process of approving year-end bonuses for employees. A frequently overlooked wage and hour mistake is failing to include non-discretionary bonuses in the regular rate of pay for non-exempt employees. In calculating the regular rate of pay on which … Continue Reading
The resumption of commercial horse slaughter in the United States was blocked on Friday, January 17, when President Obama signed a congressional budget bill that removed funding for USDA inspection of horse slaughter plants. This action on the part of Congress and the President effectively takes horse slaughter in this country off the table for now.
A similar federal budget measure passed in 2006 shuttered the industry in 2007. Money for federal inspections of horse meat was restored in 2011, and several proposed plants have received USDA permits. However, court orders in suits brought by animal rights activists and others have stopped any horse . . .
Kelly Hart’s Aviation attorneys have broad experience in providing comprehensive services to owners and operators of private and commercial aircraft. Our clients include a major domestic airline, charter operators, aircraft management companies, local and national corporations and businesses, as well as individuals who own and operate private aircraft. Our Aviation attorneys have extensive expertise in all forms of aviation practice, including:
- aircraft financing
- aircraft leasing
- fleet transactions
- purchase and sale of commercial and private aircraft
- aviation insurance and claims handling
- collaborating with technical advisers in connection with matters such as aircraft registration, maintenance, storage and redelivery
- aircraft ownership structuring, including applicable regulatory requirements and tax planning
- representing aircraft owners and operators before governmental agencies with respect to regulatory and tax matters
Kelly Hart partner Len Wade served as a State District Judge from 2003-2009.